In-house billing can be expensive and difficult to manage, especially for new businesses. IOU Billing’s Transitional Billing Service can help you decide if in-house billing is right for you and smoothly transition to in-house billing if it is.
Our Transitional Billing Service includes:
- Evaluation: We will evaluate your business needs and assess the benefits and costs of in-house billing for your facility.
- Training and coaching: We will provide training and coaching on how to handle billing in-house, including developing a back-up plan in case you need to change course in the future.
- Day-to-day billing: We can handle your day-to-day billing while we train your staff.
- Transition planning: We will work with you to develop a customized transition plan that meets your specific needs.
- Ongoing support: We offer ongoing support and consulting services after your staff is trained.
Why work with IOU Billing for Transitional Billing Services?
- We are experts in in-house billing: We have years of experience in helping businesses transition to in-house billing.
- We offer a customized approach: We will work with you to develop a transition plan that meets your specific needs.
- We provide ongoing support: We are here to help you every step of the way, even after your staff is trained.
Contact IOU Billing today to learn more about our Transitional Billing Services.